Sunday 4 January 2015

Leopard Lady

I titled this blog post to pay homage to a random guy singing on the street yesterday who, as I walked past, began to sing 'leopard print lady' at me and made up a song. As I walked back from the cafe me and my friend went to, he again sang 'Leopard, here she comes again..' quite hilarious really.

















Playsuit - Urban Outfitters Sale
Coat - Topshop (my mum was kind enough to give me this for Christmas, after begging!)
Rings - Camden market + Shop Dixi.

When wearing animal prints, I love to wear something simple. They can be quite tricky to style if you want to focus on just the one statement piece. Opting for black is the norm for me, but when with leopard print I like the contrast. This playsuit was a really nice find in Urban Outfitters; at first it looks like a dress, as the shorts are loose, and it has a nice collar. The best thing is it's not too clingy, but has nice slits on the back area that subtle and elegant.


My best friend and I enjoyed some divine cereal in Brick Lane's cereal killer cafe. I highly recommend it; they have such a selection of different cereals. And for chocoholics, well, this is definitely your thing!


How do you wear your prints? And have you found anything in the sale? Let me know below in the comments!

4 comments:

alice said...

The story about the guy singing on the street is funny aha! Love the coat anyhow!

The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

Unknown said...

I love leopard print!
simple is the way forward!

Jennifer Jayne xx
jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

Sierra Rose said...

Cool post, cool blog :)

Pay with Polka Dots

Sylwia VamppiV BÅ‚ach said...

Nice style! You look beautiful in that lipstick <3