Sunday 4 August 2013

The Beautiful People









 'Academy Of Holy light t-shirt': Actual Pain
Pleated Skirt: H&M
Heels: Ebay

I have to admit I am not of a naturally photo-confident disposition, so I have cropped my vacant facial expression out of these photos! (My dad's funny remarks were on point: 'Anna, please refrain from looking like you're addicted to botox!)

I adore these shoes, as they are a take on Steve Madden dynemites, which I have lusted after, but the price tag just isn't justifiable for me. Accompanied with frill white socks, and pleated mini skirt, they're quite school-girly in a grown-up way.

Would you like to see more outfits? (I'll stay away from the botox, I promise.) Let me know!

Follow me on Bloglovin
Hype this on lookbook ♥
x





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I followed you too ^^ Your blog is really interesting.

I love those heels! <3

A said...

Love the socks and heels! They're so cute

-Aida

Anonymous said...

This looks so cute! Very nicely done! I'm your new follower!

x Dawn
www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

Celine said...

cute! xx